Who am I?

My photo
London, United Kingdom

Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Yves Saint Laurent, the Movie - Prudence Millinery


Dear Blog


Hello.
I recently watched the DVD of
Yves Saint Laurent, The Movie, by Jalil Lespert.
I am so dissappointed.
Yves Saint Laurent is one of the greatest couturiers the world has ever seen.
I thought , wrongly, that this film was going to be about his work.
It is a film about his promiscuity and drug habit.
This is an example of supremely lazy film making.
Lespert at no time tries to show us the decision making or thought processes that went into Saint Laurent's creations.
Instead we have a second hand gossip tit for tat tabloid version.
Saint Laurent is worthy of so much more.



Love


Prudence


http://prudencemillinery.com





No comments:

Post a Comment